We are planning on the Milan Fair for fireworks tonight - fair runs through Saturday and Taste of Ann Arbor on Sunday (with the finish of Dexter-Ann Arbor Races since my dad is running the 10k and my sister the half-marathon). My daughter was asking about visiting the Hands On Museum so we may stop in while we are downtown since they have their bubble festival.
Other events this weekend:
- KidToon Movie: Thomas - Hero of the Rails at 10:50a on Saturday and Sunday
- Ya'sso Greek Festival Friday-Sunday
- Oobleck at Tree Town Toys on Saturday
- Picture Frames for Teacher at Tree Town Toys on Sunday
- Joe Reilly concert for Japan Aid at Ann Arbor Senior Center on Sunday at 3:30p
What are your plans? Are there any events that I missed?