We have picked at Wasem Fruit Farm several times for both pumpkins and apples. Depending on when you go for pumpkins you may still be able to get apples. Last year we picked pumpkins and then were able to get some of the last apples on the trees. We went apple picking last Saturday at Wasem Fruit Farm and the picking conditions were great. We have a bushel of apples that we picked relatively quickly. (So if you have any great recipes other than apple sauce, please send them to me).
|Corn Maze - from Groupon.com|
Talladay Farms is open Friday 6-10p, Saturday from 1-10p, and Sunday from 1-6p. The haunted maze does not open until September 30.
Today Groupon Ann Arbor is offering a deal for Talladay Corn Mazes. You can pick which option works best for your family.
- $6 for 2 tickets to either the regular maze or the haunted maze ($12 value)
- $10 for 2 tickets to both mazes ($20 value)
- $11 for 4 tickets to either the regular maze or the haunted maze ($24 value)
- $19 for 4 tickets to both mazes ($40 value)
The Groupon listing notes that Talladay Farms often has coupons, but that the Groupon is the best deal they will offer. You have until 11:59p on Thursday, September 22 to purchase this deal (or while supplies last). Your Groupon expires on October 30, 2011. There is a limit of 3 Groupons purchased per person and 3 redemptions per visit. You may redeem your tickets across multiple visits.
Don't forget the other great deals available today:
- $10 8x8 photo book from Shutterfly
- Meri Lou Murray Rec Center Membership for $30
- Zoobooks Subscription for $15
Disclaimer: I am a Groupon affiliate and am compensated for sales through Groupon links. Be sure to read the terms and conditions on Groupon's website prior to purchase.