- 8a-2p Cornerstone Parent Teacher Group sale at Cornerstone School in Dexter
- 9a-2p Mom2Mom Consignment Saline at Liberty School in Saline
- 9a Free Fall Matinee showing of Hop at Quality 16
- 10a-10:30a Saturday Stories at Malletts Creek branch of AADL
- 10a-4p Saline Harvest of the Arts Kids Activities
- 10a-noon American Girl Doll Event at Michaels Stores
- 10a Free Fall Matinee showing of Hop at Quality 16
- 10a Build & Grow Firetruck at Lowe's - pre-registration required
- 11a Pet Rock/Only One You Story at Learning Express - pre-registration required
- noon-3p Geoffrey's Birthday Party at Toys R Us
- 12:30 The Little Star That Could Planetarium Show at Natural History Museum
- 1-1:30p Spanish Storytime at Malletts Creek branch of AADL
- 1p Pet Rock/Only One You Story at Learning Express - pre-registration required
If you're looking for a road trip, consider the Toledo Zoo. Their Nature's Neighborhood was just awarded 2011 Top Honors for Exhibit Design. Nature's Neighborhood is easily my daughter's favorite part of the zoo.
It's also a great time of year for apple picking (weather pending). We picked at Wasem Fruit Farm last Saturday and had a great haul. We're still eating the apples. They are starting to pick golden and red delicious this weekend. We picked Cortland, Macintosh, and Jonathan last weekend. I am not sure which of those are still available.
The Lion King 3D is still playing this weekend. We loved seeing it on the big screen and the 3D was amazing - definitely a good choice to convert to 3D. Rave Motion Pictures is now offering discounted matinee tickets for shows before 2p.
If you're headed to the mall, check out Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt who officially opened this morning at Briarwood Mall. My daughter and I definitely recommend them, especially their peanut butter yogurt.
You can still get a great deal on a ZooBooks subscription through this weekend. This would make a great gift for your child (maybe package a card with a stuffed animal).