Extra Bounce Times for Days off in January and February
With several days off on the school calendar in the next two months, Xtreme Bounce Zone has added expanded hours.
They are open:
- Monday, January 20 10a-8p
- Wednesday, January 22 1-8p
- Thursday, January 23 1-8p
- Tuesday, January 28 1-8p (Toddler Take Over is 10a-1p)
- February 17-20 10a-8p (Toddler Take Over will still be 10a-1p on Tuesday and Thursday)
Their regular hours are 4-8p from Mondays through Thursdays and 10a-7p on Fridays. They also ofer Admission is $7 for children 6 and older and $5 for children from walking to age 5. Toddler Take Over is 10a-1p every Tuesday and Thursday from 10a-1p and is just for children who are 5 and younger. Admission to Toddler Take Over is $3.
Kidz Night Out on Fridays from 7-10 for $10 including pizza and breadsticks. Kidz Night Out is for children who are 8 and older.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ann Arbor with Kids is your go-to source for Ann Arbor Family Fun. It got its start in an activity list that I was compiling for the playgroup I ran at our church. When my daughter started preschool, the other moms were thrilled to hear about my list. I decided to take the list public in 2009.
Latest posts by a2withkids (see all)
- Arbor Annie’s Weekend Picks September 22-24, 2017 – September 22, 2017
- Rotary Club’s Centennial Playground at Gallup Park – Tuesday Playground Profile – September 15, 2017
- Halloween Costume Swap at Ann Arbor District Library – September 9, 2017