Save on Disney on Ice Tickets!

Disney On Ice will be at the Palace of Auburn Hills Wednesday, March 19 through Sunday, March 23 performing their show Let’s Celebrate. They will have the following performances:

• Wednesday, March 19 7:30p
  • Thursday, March 20 7:30p
  • Friday, March 21 11a
  • Friday, March 21 7:30p
  • Saturday, March 22 11:30a
  • Saturday, March 22 3:30p
  • Saturday, March 22 7:30p
  • Sunday, March 23 11:30a
  • Sunday, March 23 3:30p
In Let’s Celebrate, the characters will celebrate a variety of holidays and parties such as Valentine’s Day, Halloween, an Unbirthday Party, a Hawaiian luau, Mardi Gras, and more.

Intermission of Disney on Ice 2011

We have seen several Disney on Ice shows over the years at both the Palace of Auburn Hills and Huntington Center in Toledo. We have really enjoyed the shows that we have seen and definitely recommend them. Tickets are available through Ticketmaster.

Disclaimer: I am aLivingSocial Affiliate and am compensated for sales through LivingSocial Links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Please verify price before purchases. Please read all terms and conditions before purchase as they are only summarized here.

LivingSocial is offering discounted tickets to see select performances of Disney on Ice “Let’s Celebrate” at the Palace of Auburn Hills. For $43 you can purchase a ticket that regularly sells for $59. You will purchase your tickets through Ticketmaster, so you will still encounter some of Ticketmaster’s fees. When I put 2 tickets in my cart, I had to pay a $2.50 fee for print at home and a $4.75 order processing fee.

Discounted tickets are available for the following shows:

• Wednesday, March 19 7:30p
  • Thursday, March 20 7:30p
  • Friday, March 21 7:30p
  • Saturday, March 22 7:30p
The following two tabs change content below.

Ann Arbor with Kids is your go-to source for Ann Arbor Family Fun. It got its start in an activity list that I was compiling for the playgroup I ran at our church. When my daughter started preschool, the other moms were thrilled to hear about my list. I decided to take the list public in 2009.