Upcoming Events at Goldfish Swim School
Goldfish Swim School of Ann Arbor has a number of upcoming events, both for current students and the general public as well as special Jump Start lessons. We attended a family swim event last year and had a great time swimming. My daughter loves to swim and loved the accessories in the pool – noodles, canoes, diving platforms, etc.
Events open to the general public:
- Friday, March 14 – 7-8p – St Patrick’s Day Family Swim Event – Guests wearing Green swim for FREE!
- Saturday, March 15 – 4:30-6:30p Family Swim Fund Raiser for Stone School Cooperative Nursery – Includes snacks and a craft with proceeds going to the school (my daughter attended Stone School & it is a great preschool!)
- April 11 – 11a-12:30p – Lunch with the Easter Bunny – Includes pizza and pictures – Advance Signup Required
- Saturday, April 12 4:30-6:30p Namasplash event – Attend a Yoga Class followed by Open Swim. $30 for parent and child. Bring your own mat for the yoga portion.
- Saturday, May 10 Safety Day – Time TBA – includes a bounce house, visits from fire trucks, face painting, and more
- Sunday, May 11 – Mother’s Day Family Swim 5-6:30p – Free admission for mothers
- Sunday, June 15 – Father’s Day Family Swim 5-6:30p – Free admission for fathers
Jump Start Clinics are a great way to “jump start” swimming lessons. With a 30 minute lesson each day, Monday-Friday, they really help kids build their skills quickly. Each session is $100
- April 7-11 (This is the week of Ann Arbor Break)
- June 16 & continuing through the summer (except July 4th week)
Just for current students:
- Saturday, March 8 – 5-7:30 Kid’s Night Out – Includes swim lesson, crafts, games, and dinner. Cost is $35/child, $30 for siblings
- Sunday, March 16-22 – Safety Week – Swim lessons emphasize water safety
- Saturday, June 7 – 5-7:30p Kid’s Night Out