Honor Dad All Year with CaringBridge’s #theother364 Campaign Through #MC #sponsored
I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for CaringBridge. I received product a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
How does Dad help out in your family? Yesterday at our house, Dad brought out the water guns for our daughter and the neighbors. Last week he was attending an out of town conference, and I really missed his help – particularly with the morning drive to school that is usually his responsibility.
CaringBridge exists to connect people with their community of support in times of need. In anticipation of Father’s Day, CaringBridge wants to catch dads in action on #theother364 days. They have created the #theother364 campaign and are asking you to catch video of dad in action being great dads.
You can participate in #theother364 campaign with Caring Bridge by:
- Taking a quick (under 30 seconds) video of Dad doing an act your family appreciate
- Submitting your video here by May 29th, 2014 https://theother364.strutta.com/about
CaringBridge will then select their favorite videos, and edit them together into a Father’s Day tribute to Dads — celebrating them on #TheOther364 days of the year in their announcement of the final video.
|Climbing the Apple Trees at Wasem|
|Light Saber Lessons at Birthday Party|
|Sledding at Rolling Hills|
Latest posts by a2withkids (see all)
- Arbor Annie’s Weekend Picks September 22-24, 2017 – September 22, 2017
- Rotary Club’s Centennial Playground at Gallup Park – Tuesday Playground Profile – September 15, 2017
- Halloween Costume Swap at Ann Arbor District Library – September 9, 2017