Canton Airport Pancake Breakfast
Earlier this week when I posted about the Ann Arbor Airport Pancake Breakfast, I told the organizer that we wouldn’t be able to attend as we had another commitment. He told me about the Canton Airport Pancake Breakfast on Father’s Day.
The Father’s Day Pancake Breakfast will be held from 7-11a on Father’s Day, June 15 at Mettetal Airport in Canton, MI. Parking and admission are free. Breakfast is $6/adults and $4/children.
At 9:30a they will be presenting their 2 annual scholarships to previously selected students. They will have pedal planes for small kids and are hoping to have face painting.
There will be airplanes and helicopters from antique to modern on display for people to see up close.
- The Canton Fire Department typically is there for a few hours.
- The Detroit Area Triumph (sports car) Club is scheduled to attend
- The Michigan State Police is scheduled to have a helicopter on display
- The Michigan National Guard has been invited and may attend with 1 or 2 helicopters
- The Civil Air Patrol (CAP) will be displaying a Search and Rescue Aircraft.
- Eastern Michigan University and the Michigan Institute of Aviation Technology are scheduled to have exhibits.
- Plane and helicopter rides will be available for a fee.