Grillin’ for Food Gatherer’s on Sunday
Grillin’ for Food Gatherers is a fund raiser for Food Gatherers that helps them distribute more than 5 million pounds of food throughout Washtenaw County. For example, this summer they will be partnering with Ypsilanti District Library and Michigan Department of Education to provide free lunch at the library on weekdays.
Grillin’ 2014 for Food Gatherers is on Sunday, June 8 from 3-8p at the Washtenaw Farm Council Grounds. The event will be held rain or shine.
The Door price is $60/adult and $10/kids. Advance tickets are $50/adult and $10/kids (ages 3-13). Advance tickets can be purchased through the end of business on Saturday, June 7 either online or at at one of the following locations:
- Zingerman’s Bakehouse
- Zingerman’s Deli
- Zingerman’s Roadhouse
- Beezy’s Cafe
- Dexter Picture Frame Company
- Saline Picture Frame Company
Latest posts by a2withkids (see all)
- Arbor Annie’s Weekend Picks September 22-24, 2017 – September 22, 2017
- Rotary Club’s Centennial Playground at Gallup Park – Tuesday Playground Profile – September 15, 2017
- Halloween Costume Swap at Ann Arbor District Library – September 9, 2017