Big Savings on Kids Magazine Subscriptions
Each month my daughter eagerly awaits the delivery of her magazines. She started receiving High Five from Highlights a few years ago which has since been upgraded to a Highlights Magazine Subscription. Her first grade class received National Geographic Kids magazine and she LOVED it. She also was checking the magazine out from the Ann Arbor District Library, so I bought her a subscription when I found a deal last year. We also added the American Girl Magazine as a Christmas present. She usually has a stash of a few magazines in each of our cars to read as we drive around town.
Disclaimer: I am a LivingSocial Affiliate and am compensated for sales through LivingSocial links. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links. Terms & conditions are only summarized here. Please read all terms of the deal before your purchase.
This week, LivingSocial is offering deals on a number of magazines for both little kids and big kids.
Two of the magazines that are included in the deals are National Geographic Kids ($12 for 2 issues, $15 value) and American Girl ($20 for 6 issues, $27 value). I definitely recommend both of these based on my daughter’s love of the magazines.
Other magazines include:
- Babies/Toddlers (6 months-3 years):
- Babybug ($17 for 9 issues, $34 value)
- Little Kids: (3-6 years)
- National Geographic Little Kids ($10 for 6 issues, $15 value)
- Click ($17 for 9 issues, $34 value)
- Ladybug ($17 for 9 issues, $34 value)
- Big Kids:
- Ask ($17 for 9 issues, $34 value) ages 6-9
- Spider ($17 for 9 issues, $34 value) ages 6-9
- National Geographic Kids ($12 for 10 issues, $15 value) ages 6-14
- Boys’ Life ($13 for 12 issues, $24 value) ages 6-11 or 12-17
- American Girl ($20 for 6 issues, $27 value) ages 8-12
- New Moon Girl ($29 for 6 issues, $41 value) ages 8+
- Yum Food & Fun for Kids ($10 for 4 issues, $13 value)