UMS Kids Club Concerts for 2014-2015
The University Musical Society offers a Kids Club for kids in grades 3-12. With the Kids Club, families can purchase up to 2 kids tickets for $10 with the purchase of at least 1 adult ticket ($20).
They have shows that are recommended for children ages 8 (3rd grade) and up, ages 12 and up, and ages 14 and up. You can filter by recommended age ranges in the performance list on their website.
Shows for kids ages 8 and up include:
- November 1: Accordion Summit featuring the Accordion Virtuosi of Russia
- November 19: Jake Shimabukuro on Ukelele
- February 14-21: Compagnie Non Nova: Prelude to the Afternoon of a Foehn
- February 15: Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis
- April 4: Gilberto Gil
- April 24-26: Lyon Opera Ballet: Cinderella
There are limited Kids Club tickets available, and they may not be available for all performances. Kids Club Tickets must be purchased in person. Tickets are required for all ages and performances are restricted to children who can sit quietly in their own seat (ages 3 & up). Tickets for individual performances will go on sale on September 8, 2014.