It’s Baby Week at Meijer!
The big kids may have Back to School this week, but the little ones aren’t left out with Baby Week at Meijer. Baby Week runs from August 31 through September 6.
In store deals include:
- 20% off Bibs
- Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Baby Department Toys
- Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Pacifiers
In addition to the in-store deals, Meijer is offering an mPerks bonus of a $10 reward for spending $100 in baby items. There are also a number of special baby coupons available through mPerks this week.
MPerks Baby Week Coupons
- $0.25 off Gerber Juice 32 oz
- $0.25 off Gerber Cereal w/ Fruit 8oz Multipack
- $1.00 off Gerber Ready to Feed Formula 4/8.45 oz
- $0.10 off Gerber Graduates Little Meals 6 oz
- $0.10 off Gerber Graduates Pasta Pick-ups 6oz, Breakfast Buddies 4.5 oz, or Fruit/Veggie Pick ups 4.5 oz
- $0.50 off Luvs Diapers
- $1.50 off Pampers Cruisers or Extra Protection or Baby Dry Diapers
- $1.50 off Swaddlers or Swaddler Sensitive Diaper
- $1.50 off Easy-Ups Training Pant
- $0.50 off Pampers Wipes 56ct or higher
- $3.00 off Meijer Bulk Pack Diapers
- $20.00 off Graco Nautilus
- $5.00 off Kolcraft Mattress
- $15.00 off Baby Trend Sit and Stand Ultra Stroller
- $40.00 off Motorola Digital Video Sound Baby Monitor
- $40.00 off Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor
- $10.00 off Aden and Anais 4 pk Muslin Wrap
If you aren’t using mPerks, I definitely recommend signing up now. Through mPerks, Meijer offers coupons on specific items, rewards for category spending, as well as general coupons. I have been using mPerks for about 3 years and have definitely saved money through the program. I receive a couple of offers a month via text although you can opt out of the texts and check the website or smartphone app for the same offers. Without altering my shopping habits, I have already saved $45 with mPerks this year.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ann Arbor with Kids is your go-to source for Ann Arbor Family Fun. It got its start in an activity list that I was compiling for the playgroup I ran at our church. When my daughter started preschool, the other moms were thrilled to hear about my list. I decided to take the list public in 2009.