Tea Collection KinderCone Giveaway: $4k Grand Prize!
Back to school in Ann Arbor is less than a month away (4 weeks from tomorrow). So far I’ve been putting it out of my mind and enjoying the summer. However, when I read about this promotion from Tea Collection, I have to say that I am loving the idea of the KinderCone that they described.
In Germany, there is a tradition to give children a KinderCone or Schultute, a large colorful cone filled with school supplies, sweet treats and small gifts. I think this would be a great way to mark the first day of school. Even though we don’t need to send school supplies with our daughter to Ann Arbor Public Schools, I usually stock up on a few so she has new supplies at home (notebooks, pens, pencils, and more).
Disclaimer: I am compensated for sales through links to Tea Collection. I appreciate your support of my blog by shopping through my links
Tea Collection wants to help surprise your child with the Tea Collection KinderCone Giveaway with a $4k Grand Prize! including 20 National Geographic Books for their classroom. I love that the entire class receives a prize, and I know how popular the National Geographic books are in my daughter’s classrooms.
The entire TeaCollection KinderCone contents are:
- One (1) $50 Tea Collection gift certificate
- One (1) Germany-inspired activity book from Tea Collection
- One (1) custom Tea printed notebook from May Designs
- One (1) lunchbox from SoYoung
- One (1) set of school and art supplies from Stubby Pencil Studios
- One (1) healthy organic snack set from Annie’s Homegrown
- One (1) cookie pack from Chateau Bakery
- One (1) pair of fun temporary tattoos from Tattly
Be sure to Enter to win the Tea Collection KinderCone Giveaway which runs through August 17. Viel Glück! (‘Good luck’ in German.)
While you are on their site, why not shop for a few back to school outfits! My choice for my daughter would be the Tea Collection Dreiecke Graphic Dress.
For a boy, my choice would be Tea Collection Walter Stripe Happy Hoodie