Labor Day – What’s Open, what’s Closed
Happy Labor Day! As I was browsing my Facebook feed this morning, I came across a number of Labor Day closures and some announcements that places are open.
Here is a quick rundown:
- Ann Arbor District Libraries
- Ann Arbor Hands-on Museum
- Goldfish Swim School
- My Urban Toddler Saline
- Xtreme Bounce Zone
- Jungle Java Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop with 50% off Sale
- Rides at Saline Fair (1-6p)
- Henry Ford Museum with FREE Admission for Target Family Day
- Greenfield Village
- My Urban Toddler Arbor Hills
- Jungle Java Canton
- Ann Arbor Parks Pools
- Rolling Hills Water Park
- Blue Heron Bay Splash Park at Independence Lake
In addition most banks are closed on Labor Day while most stores are open. We’re in the market for a new car and are finding that most dealers are closed – although there is an appalling lack of information available on their websites, Facebook pages, and phone messages.
If you know of any additional openings or closures of family activities, please share in the comments below or in Facebook and I’ll add them in.
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone