Readers Recommend: Preschool Birthday Party Locations
Earlier this week on Facebook I shared a question from a reader who was looking for venues to hold her 4 year olds birthday party. The readers definitely came through with a whopping 32 responses.
Popular Recommendations included:
- Museum Parties – Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum, UM Museum of Natural History, Michigan Science Center
- Nature Parties – Leslie Science Center, Creature Conservancy, Dominos Petting Farm
- Art Parties – Scrap Box, Michaels, Dreamscapes Art Studio, Ceramics Clayland
- Seasonal Parties – Three Cedars Farm, Corn Mazes
- Fitness – Saline Rec Center, Peachy Fitness, Planet Rock, Pump It Up, Gym America
- Other – My Urban Toddler, Girl Scouts Heart of Michigan
The full responses are in the comments below:
Do you have any extra party locations to recommend? Add them in the Facebook thread above or in the comments of this post.
Latest posts by a2withkids (see all)
- Rotary Club’s Centennial Playground at Gallup Park – Tuesday Playground Profile – September 15, 2017
- Halloween Costume Swap at Ann Arbor District Library – September 9, 2017
- Free Garden Club Membership for Teachers – August 5, 2017