Readers Recommend: Classes for Toddlers & Preschoolers
Last week on Facebook I shared a question from a reader who was looking for classes for their toddler or early preschooler. This is a great Reader Recommends topic since my daughter is far removed from the Toddler/Preschool Classes. My daughter is in 4th grade, so it has been 7 years since we considered toddler classes.
Our readers have some great suggestions!
- Community Music Academy at Eastern Michigan – We did these classes with our neighbors when my daughter was a toddler.
- First Steps Ann Arbor – Affiliated with Rec & Ed, First Steps is always a great choice
- Ann Arbor YMCA
- Lamaze Family Center
- My Urban Toddler Classes
- Leslie Science & Nature Center
- Daycroft Montessori Fundays
- FUMCN Playgroup for Twos (see comment on the post below)
Do you have more suggestions? Add them in the comments below or to the Facebook post shared above.