2017 Ann Arbor Easter Brunch Options
While I enjoy Brunch any time of year, Easter is something special. Last week I noticed my 2016 Easter Brunch article was drawing a lot of attention. I have updated the article for 2017 Easter Brunch options.
Hours and pricing information is included when available. The listing only includes locations that hold a special Easter brunch.
I definitely recommend making reservations because many places will reach capacity. I have not called any of these venues to see if there are still reservations available.
If you know of an Easter brunch that I have missed, please add it in the comments or send it to me via social media.
Ann Arbor Easter Brunch Options
- Gandy Dancer – 10a-2p
- Weber’s Restaurant – 9:30a-1p – $25 Adults, $12 Ages 5-11, Free Ages 4 & under
- Original Cottage Inn – 10a-2p
- Sheraton Ann Arbor – 11a, 1p, or 3p – $27.95 Adults, $24.95 Seniors, $12.95 Children (ages 4-10)
- Guy Hollerin’s (Holiday Inn Ann Arbor) – 10:30a-2:30p – $25.99 Adults, $21.99 Seniors 55+, $15.99 Children 6-12, Free Children 5 & Under
- Polo Fields – 10a-2p – $36 Adults, $16 Children ages 3-12, Free Children ages 2 and under
- Paesano 11a-3p – $27.95 Adults, $16.95 Kids ages 12 & under . Soft drinks, gratuity, and tax not included.
- Relish at Kensington Hotel – 11a-3p – $18 Adults, $12 Kids
- Carson’s American Bistro – 10a-3p – $25.95/Adults, $10.95 Kids under 12
- Aventura – 10a-2p – $25/Adults, $12 Children 10 & Under
- Vinology – 10a-3p – $25/person
Beyond Ann Arbor Easter Brunch Options
- Red Brick Kitchen & Bar – Dexter – 10a-4p
Our Ann Arbor Brunch Experience
We have visited several of the listed locations for brunch – either Easter or Mother’s Day in most cases. We have been out for Mother’s Day brunch more frequently than Easter, so I wanted to include those experiences as well.
One of my favorite Ann Arbor brunches is Gandy Dancer. I definitely recommend their brunch if they are not booked solid. We had brunch there for my daughter’s first Easter. We didn’t have a reservation but arrived when they opened and were able to get a table in the bar with a minimal wait.
Two years ago we had Mother’s Day brunch at the Eagle Crest Marriott. Rather than continuous reservations, they offer several seating times when they change over the entire restaurant. We enjoyed our brunch on Mother’s Day. We& returned for Valentine’s Day brunch in 2016 which happened to be on a Sunday. Unfortunately, they were not prepared for a Valentine’s Day rush since it does not usually fall on a Saturday. Despite this experience, I would return for a holiday or a regular Sunday brunch.
The Sheraton Ann Arbor typically offers their holiday brunch in both their restaurant and in the ballroom. When we attended a few years ago (I think it was for Mother’s Day), we ate in the Ballroom and really enjoyed our visit.
We’ve also had brunch at Weber’s, but I think it was their regular Sunday brunch buffet and not a holiday buffet. I would expect the holiday buffet to be expanded from a regular Sunday buffet.
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- 10 Tips for 2017 Holiday Nights at Greenfield Village – December 6, 2017
- Ann Arbor Chanukah Events for Kids – November 30, 2017
- Ann Arbor Christmas Shows – November 29, 2017