Dairy Queen Free Cone Day 2017
Have you heard about Dairy Queen Free Cone Day? It is Monday, March 20. Dairy Queen will give every customer one free small vanilla cone. They will accept donations for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals®.
Participating Free Cone Day Locations
In 2015, several local Dairy Queen ran Free Cone Day on another day. However, I have called all of the below locations today (Wednesday, March 15) and asked “Are you participating in Free Cone Day on Monday?” They all confirmed their participation.
- 1805 Packard Rd, Ann Arbor
- 2430 W Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor
- 1801 Washtenaw Ave, Ypsilanti
- 101 Michigan Ave E, Ypsilanti
- 400 E. Michigan Ave, Saline
- 8401 Main St, Dexter
- 22253 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon
- 266 N. Canton Center Rd, Canton
- 6450 M 36, Hamburg
Our Experience Last Year
Last year was the perfect day for Free Cone Day. It was t-shirt weather. We went right after school. While there was a short line, it moved quickly.
My daughter was able to get her “free cone” in a cup. We also added a topping to our cones for a $1 donation. One of the locations that I called verified that the topping option will be available again this year.
This year’s forecast for Free Cone Day is a bit chillier than last year – a high of 49 and a chance of rain beginning around 3p. Definitely not t-shirt weather like last year. If your kids aren’t in school yet, I recommend stopping by at lunch/early afternoon before the rain. Otherwise, it is forecast to end round 8p. Alternatively, the Washtenaw Avenue location in Ypsilanti has an indoor seating area.
More Dining Deals
Why not combine Free Cone Day with a Kids Eat Free for more savings.
Latest posts by Anna Mae (see all)
- Back to School Hair Tips | Ask an Ann Arbor Expert – August 16, 2017
- South Maple Park – Tuesday Playground Profile – August 15, 2017
- The Nut Job 2: Nutty By Nature Review – August 14, 2017