Just Between Friends PreSale
Date(s) - 09/15/2017
Cost: Free or Paid ($8-15)
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Just Between Friends Ann Arbor
Washtenaw Farm Council Fairgrounds
5055 Ann Arbor Saline Rd, Ann Arbor
Disclaimer: Just Between Friends Ann Arbor has sponsored this event listing. All opinions belong to Ann Arbor with Kids.
The Ann Arbor Just Between Friends Sale
The fall 2017 Ann Arbor Just Between Friends Consignment Sale will be held on Saturday, September 16 and Sunday, September 17. The first Ann Arbor Just Between Friends Sale was held in Fall 2015. Sales have been held every Fall and Spring since then.
Items Available at Fall Just Between Friends Sale
The fall sale is geared towards fall and winter. There will be
- clothing (baby through size 16) for fall & winter
- maternity clothing for all seasons
- Halloween costumes
- dress-up clothes
- sports gear
- swim suits
- baby furniture (except cribs)
- outdoor play equipment
- baby gear
- books, music, DVDs (G & PG rated), video games (E rated)
Items are quality checked at the sale, so you can shop with confidence.
The Friday Pre-Sale is a limited admission event with certain groups eligible to shop at a specific time:
- 3-4p Volunteers Only (admission times depends on length of volunteer slot)
- 4:30p Consignors Only
- 5-9p Primetime Shopping ($15 tickets available now)
- 6-9p Early Shopping ($8 tickets available now)
- 7-9p First Time/Expectant Parents, Foster Parents, Teachers, and Military Families (Free tickets available now)
Presale admission is by ticket only. Tickets are limited and must be reserved in advance. Children under 12 are not allowed at the presale (infants in carriers only, no strollers).
- Event Website: http://annarbor.jbfsale.com/homeView.jsp
- Organizer Phone: 423-304-1037 / 734-649-5353
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.