Date(s) - 03/30/2017
Cost: $5/Adult, $4/Youth for A2 Residents, $6 Adult/$5 Youth Non-Resident
NOTE THIS EVENT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED
Veterans Ice Arena/Ann Arbor Parks
Veterans Ice Arena
Region: West Ann Arbor
2150 Jackson Rd, Ann Arbor
Veterans Memorial Ice Arena holds open skate several times a week.
Their regular schedule for 2016-2017 is:
- Tuesday/Wednesday: 1:20 – 2:45 p.m.
- Thursday: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Saturday: 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 – 2:30 p.m.
They will also add extra sessions during school breaks, days off, and more.
For Ann Arbor residents, Open Skate is $5 adult residents and $4 for youth (17 & under) and seniors (60+). Non-resident rates are $1 more for each group. Skate rental is available for $3. Skate learners are available at no cost.
Discount Passes are valid at both Buhr Ice Arena and Veterans Ice Arena. Resident passes are:
- $30 for 10 Youth/Senior visits
- $40 for 10 Adult visits
- $85 for 30 Youth/Senior visits
- $112 for 30 Adult visits
Non-Resident passes are:
- $40 for 10 Youth/Senior visits
- $50 for 10 Adult visits
- $112 for 30 Youth/Senior visits
- $142 for 30 Adult visits
- Event Website: http://www.a2gov.org/departments/Parks-Recreation/parks-places/veterans/Pages/default.aspx#Ice%20Arena
- Organizer Phone: 734-794-6235
- Organizer Email: Not Provided
Download the event (.ics format) to your event calendar at this link: iCal
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be cancelled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, or we can make mistakes.