Submit an Event
Submitted Event Requirements:
- Events should be for kids from birth through teens. We will also list occasional events that are geared towards parents (for example, a parenting class).
- We do not list religious services – community events held by religious groups are fine.
- We do not list political or advocacy events.
- Events should be open to the general public and not just members of an organization.
- If you are listing a multi-session event, the event needs to be available on a drop-in basis for a single session.
- Events should be submitted at least three days prior to the event date to ensure publication (and by noon on Thursday for inclusion in the Weekend Roundup E-mail)
- Please include your contact information in the Your Details section (name and e-mail). This will not be included on the published event unless you also include it in the text portion of the listing/Organizer E-mail field below.
- Event Date, Time, & Location (please select an existing location if available)
- In the Event Details, please include:
- Event Description
- Event Costs
- Registration Information (if applicable)
- Event Link
- Photo (optional). By including this photo you are acknowledging that you have permission to share the photo and are granting Ann Arbor with Kids permission to publish.
- When selecting categories, please use the Control Key to select all relevant categories.
- If you are submitting an event with multiple occurrences that are not on a regular schedule, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I can duplicate events and adjust times much faster than you can submit individual events.
Event submissions may be edited before publication.
If it has been more than 48 hours since your submission please contact Ann Arbor with Kids at email@example.com to make sure there were not technical difficulties with your submission.